Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WOYWW 65

Today is back to school! At least for me. Today was my first day back to school/work! It was so difficult to get up this morning after a whole summer taking it easy and working on various projects both crafty and not. I hate routine, so I suppose this will help create a new cycle, won't it.

This is what's been on my work desk (WOYWW) for the past few days:



Can you guess what I've been working on? You'll probably think it's a Christmas card. Check my next post to find out what it is.

A clue can be found under the Staz on ink pads in the top right hand corner of the photo.

6 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Argh I can't see well enough! Are yougoign to be teaching about Christmas traditions or something? I don't love it, but I do thrive on a routine..so much more gets done! Happy new term!

Carmen said...

I was going to say Christmas cards - I bet I'm wrong :P I'll have to go check the post above *g*

Cath said...

No cant see will have to check out your last post.

Cathx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I couldn't make the photo any larger, but it sure didn't look like the Christmas stamps you have on your desk. I thought I saw a house, but Bleubeard thought he saw an animal in the mix. Anyway, sorry to hear you have to go back on a schedule. Hope that doesn't cut into your Wednesday blog hopping. Happy Belated WOYWW.

JoZart Designs said...

I'm intrigued! Please fess up!
JoZarty x

Morti said...

Am toddling off to the next post as suggested....