Today I am showing you the Mother's Day card I made. The colours look much brighter in reality but I still need to work on my photographic skills. The papers I used are from the very first Making Memories paper pads I ever bought, so it was nice to go back to them and make something fresh.
Lizzie, Funky Vintage paper pads by Making Memories (MM)
From the Garden by Fancy Pants
Zing White Embossing Powder
Watermark by Top Boss ( Clear Pigment Ink)
Anita's Ribbons - Teal (ANT X36712A08)
Big Board Chipboard - Phrases, Frames and Tags
Love and hearts by Inkadinkadoo
Sizzix die cutting machine
Trixie Girl Alphabeth
X cut corner punch
- Temporarily cover the lower part of the card and stamp the flowers with clear ink. This will create a nice effect without the need of embossing.
- Cut three hearts from the MM papers using the chip board template from Fancy Pants.
- Stick a length of ribbon and attach hearts using 3D foam pads.
- Stamp and emboss the sentiment. Put a rhinestone at 1.5 cm intervals on the ribbon.
- Die cut the word mum and stick with glue pen.
- Finish by punching the corners.