Hello peeps. Today's card highlights an interesting way of using the Spellbinder's Nestabilities. I know I said my posts will be shorter but I this technique is awesome and wanted to share it with you, so here it goes:
Bloom & Grow 'Bloom Line' by My Mind's Eye
Kraft Cardstock (RAK from Suzie)
Watermark by Top Boss
Clear embossing powder
Brown Ribbon from Hobbycrafts
Nestabilities Oval and Scalloped Oval Frames
DCWV Rub Ons Quote Stack - Love
Scallop Rotary Blade by Purple Cow
Sizzix Spring Flower Stamps
- Cut a panel of background paper to cover 3/4 of the card and 2 strips of striped and spotted paper .
- Die cut an oval frame directly from the patterned paper, ensuring its in the centre.
- Die cut the scalloped frame from brown card stock and rub on the quote.
- Fix the strips on the lower edge of the designer paper and cover the edge with the ribbon. Fix charm with metal wire to the bow.
- Stamp and heat emboss the flowers on the lower edge of the craft card stock us.
- Use 3D foam pads to fix both the main panel and the frame on the card.