Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wedding 2010: Green and Pink


I thought that this year I would not have enough time to craft, and in fact, I did not have as much time as I would have liked. However, I realized that I did make quite a few cards but haven't had the time to post them here. So, I'll try to catch up in the next few weeks, especially since the project I have been working on this year will be finally over by 4th July. Hope you like my project today:


Materials:

Paper from local craft shop (no brand name given)
Doodlebug Wedding Cardstock Stickers
Pink and Gold colours
Papermania ribbon
Pink Flowers from The Works

Tools:

Frond punch by Martha Stewart
Scallop Dot Punch by Martha Stewart

Note:

The green paper used on this card was very difficult to punch as it is like fabric. I don't think I would use this type of paper for punching especially when doing leaves. Apart from this, I just love the Frond punch - it adds so much dimension to the card.


4 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Very pretty card like the border details
x
hugs
Suzie Qx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh yes I love it the colours are beautiful so are those punched borders and I love the little flowers this is one very lovely card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jennie/Deleelsia said...

Beautiful card. Really like the borders, layer om layer, and the cute pink flowers.

Sudha said...

Beautiful work dear.
Thanku for ur sweet comment on my blog.