Here is a card I made for Mother's Day. I used Bobunny papers and Velvet Flock for the lettering. Hope to have more time to write the details tomorrow. Good night
Bobunny Papers Organic Jasmine
Light Greyish blue card stock
Stitched brown ribbon (from Hobbycraft)
Scrapbook Adhesive from (Do Crafts at Binky Crafts)
Brown Velvet Coating
Die Cutting Machine
- Cover the card with the greyish blue card stock.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper slightly bigger than half of the card blank.
- Draw a wavy line and cut. Use the other side of the paper to draw a similar line and cut a border using scalloped scissors.
- Cover the pieces to be die cut with scrapbook adhesive and die cut.
- Remove the covering sheet and cover with flock.
- Attach everything as shown, stick the letters with glue pen.
This card was greatly inspired by iralamija's tutorial . Hope you like it!