I just love WoJ and the great designs by the DT. I know the level is very high, but I have decided to give the DT Call a go and hope for the best. This sketch was really fun to work with and I hope what I managed to create with it.
White and Red Cardstock
Bo Bunny Holiday Cheer Plaid
Bo Bunny Holiday Cheer Stripe
Melinda Helping Angel by Whiff of Joy (Gift image from Angelijakki)
Alphabet Peel Offs
Permanet black marker
Spotted Ribbon and flower (from local haberdashery)
Black Staz On Ink
Thread and Needle
Die cutting Machine
Sizzlits Circle Frames
Purple Cow rotary trimmer & scallop blade
- Cut a panel from red cardstock and a slightly smaller one to go on top of the red card. Stamp the image, colour in, distress the edges and mat onto red cardstock. Use white glitter for the wings.
- Cut a 15 by 4cm panel, using the rotary cutter to cut one edge and hole punch to make the holes near each scallop. Cut a green panel measuring 15 by 3.5, stick to red panel.
- Prepare the holes and stitch with black thread.
- Die cut a red and white circle. Use the red frame to stick on white. Stick peel offs as shown.
- Embellish with black ribbon and white flower before fixing everything as shown.