Today I am sharing a card a colleague of mine commissioned - it had to ooze youth and I tried to achieve this by using a burst of colours.
Birthday Collection from Do crafts
Anita's Card Blank
Melon - Core'dinations
Peel offs - Birthday Sentiments
Permanent Black Marker
Die Cutting Machine
Sizzix Birthday Sizzlits
- Cut a panel from pink card stock to cover the card blank.
- Trim another panel measuring 8.5 by 8.5 cm from the same sheet, using the flower patterned paper.
- Draw a circle from the Melon Core'dinations and cut using scalloped edges scissors.
- Die cut the gift from pink paper and melon core'dinations. Assemble using foam pads.
- Use the permanent marker to cover the silver peel off sentiment and stick as shown. Embellish corners with gem stones to finish off.