Tim Coffey - K& Co Papers
Green and white cardstock>
Adirondack Gold Acrylic Paint Dabber
Snag' em Stamps - Flowers
Papermania - Happy Mother's Day
Faber Kastell Watercolours
Die Cutting Machine Sizzix Decorative Accents
- Trim a piece of green card stock to cover the card blank and a piece of patterned paper measuring 1/2 inch smaller. Distress the edges with gold dabbing paint.
- Stamp and colour the image, matting it on green card stock. Do the same with the sentiment.
- Die cut and paint the accents with gold paint. Trim to fit the card.
- Punch three green flowers and six from co-ordinating paper. Paint the edges gold and curl them using a toothpick. Assemble using glue dots and embellish with gold rhinestons.
- Attach everything as shown.