Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Swap Time!






How many of you have gorgeous stamps in your stash but want more, more and more?! Well, it surely describes me and I thought that maybe there is some other crafter out there who feels the same. I have 3 sets of images to swap:

A set of 9 Penny Black images
A set of Anita's Cute and Cuddly Christmas Set

A mixed set of 9 Penny Black and Anita's images (images are similar to the sets above)

I would love to get my hands on Whiff of Joy stamps, Sarah Kay and even more Penny Black images, however if you have others and would like to swap just go ahead and contact me.
Anyone who is interested can contact me via the comments form. If you post the email on it I will not publish it online. Hope to hear from someone out there!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. I would love to swap some images. Unfortunately, I don't have any whiff of joy or penny black as yet but I could email you what I do have and see if you like them. Let me know with email address if you want to

Suzanne x

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Hi! Would love to swap if you like Tilda and Edwin. I just got some new stamps you can see them on my blog. Let me know if you are interested.
x Natasha x