For the Friday Sketchers I have decided to make yet another Christmas card. Yes, another as it has been quite a busy week trying to make cards for a car booth sale that is taking place at our College in aid of Putin Cares. I didn't make so many as I wasn't feeling well these past few days, in actual fact I looked a bit miserable but hopefully I'll recover before Monday and enjoy a bit the weekend too.
Anita's Stamps - Christmas Cute and Cuddly
Colossal Traditional Christmas by Papermania (2007)
Traditional Christmas Embellishment Kit (2007)
Water colours (Faber Castel)
Peel Off Sentiment
Anita's 3D Gloss
Gold gel pen
Pebbles Inc. Shimmering Chalks
Gold Pigment Ink - Ink it Up
Staz On ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Sizzix Die Cutting Machine
Sizzix Circle Die Cut
Oval Window Die Cut
- Cut a square card blank from green card. Cut a smaller panel from red patterned paper.
- Cut a length of green cardstock to be fixed across the card as shown. Cut using a small scallop cutter. Pierce a hole every scallop. Cut a piece of red paper to cover the band. Score the edges and then tear. Ink the edges and emboss.
- Use a compass to draw a circle and cut using a scallop edged scissors. Die cut a smaller circle as shown.
- Cut a panel and stamp the reindeer on it. Colour in using watercolours. Chalk the background to blend with the card.
- To make sentiment panel, first chalk green, then stick a peel off sentiment and finally cover with 3D gloss.
- Attach everything as shown.
By the way I will post the cards I made for Putin Cares later on this weekend if I manage and do not forget to read my earlier post on swapping stamped images - SWAP TIME! IF YOU WANT TO SWAP STAMPED IMAGES contact me asap. Do not miss out!