Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sketch Saturday


Olala - its already Sunday afternoon and I still haven't had a rest. I was busy all morning and in the afternoon I finished a card and made a mini photographic studio lol! Well, I must say thanks to my hubby for that really as he practically worked on it - talking about team work skills. Well, I am posting for the Sketch Saturday and its the first time I am participating in this challenge. Love the sketch by the way. Will try to leave instructions later.
P.S If you are interested in swapping stamped images read my post entitled Swap Time

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!So lovely card!
Greetings,Anu

Jo said...

Love the colours used for this card and how the petals echo the flowers on the image.
Beautiful card!
Thank you for joining in the challenge!
Jo xx

Tab said...

Such a pretty little card, love the colours! :0) Tab xxx

Debbie said...

Fantastic card Josianne, I love the cute image and the papers that you have used. The flower petals are really pretty. Debbie x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, wonderful colours and image

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the little hedgehog!

carolann said...

stunning card hun xxx

tiggertastic said...

oh this is Excellent ! i just love the colours and the use of the layout is fantastic

Sarah x

Mariska said...

Love the bright colours and the flower petals you've used. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

craft mad Jenny said...

such a pretty card, great colours, thanks for linking my blog candy!

jenny