Yes, I am posting again today. It shows I am on holidays doesn't it! The only problem is that I still have so much more to do and haven't done yet. Well, I should be off to work on a literature paper this afternoon but card making is so much more relaxing, I am sure many of you agree with me. I tend to forget the world in my little craft room.
For today's card I used the Core' dinations by Papermania. Just love using them. So here are the instructions:
Royal Blue Core' dinations
Light blue Papermania card stock
Phrases peel offs
Everyday Brad Tower by Papermania
Anita's Coral Blue Embossing Powder and embossing pen
Vellum (forgot to write it yesterday!)
- Cut and pre-score a white tall card. Cover the card with the Royal Blue Core' dinations slightly smaller than the card and sand the edges. Cut an even smaller whiter piece of cardstock. Stich the edges.
- To make the flowers, doodle on a piece of vellum with an embossing pen, heat emboss and punch.
4. Take 3 long pieces of craft wire and twist round a thin pencil. Twist the edge around the back of a brad already assembled to a flower. Twist another flower halfway the same piece of wire. Repeat as necessary
5. Finally write the sentiment on white card stock, attach to a blue core'dinations card stock and assemble everything as shown.
6. Use a sentiment to finish off.
Thanks for looking and don't forget the BLOG CANDY I am offering. Deadline is 9th August!