Yes, I am celebrating 1000 new visitors and over 1400 hits this week. I know that for some of you this is just a small drop in the ocean but for me its a milestone, especially since I set up my blog only a few months ago. I don't know you guys but posting my own cards on my blog has been a process of learning. I can compare cards I've made about a year ago and today's cards! I must say there is a huge difference lol!
This craft blogging community has opened doors to many of us - some of us have made new friends, won challenges and even had new commissioned jobs. But most of all blogging is a gateway for inspiration and sharing creative musings. So thanks for all of you out there who have been an inspiration to me and for visiting my blog!
To be in the chance of winning this blog candy, follow these steps:
- Leave a comment on this post. Tell me what you like of this blog and maybe what can be improved.
- Leave a post on your blog telling other crafters about the blog candy I am offering and if you would link it to my blog it would even be great!
- Those of you who do not have a blog can still participate by leaving a comment on this post as described in step 1.
Up for Grabs (Colour in photo may vary from that of the actual items):
- Assorted papermania papers
- 4 Couple images - Papermania
- 3 Hedge Delivery images - Penny Black
- 3 Skipping Rope images - Penny Black
- 3 Peter Radishes - Beatrix Potter
- Pink Silk Rose Petals, Ribbon, Beads and Buttons
Non- blog entrants: Edys, doll123, cpullum