So here is the card I made for the Papertake Weekly Challenge. For this week we had to follow Katerina's sketch. I must say it was a lovely sketch and got down to making it immediately. Sorry about the photo as you can see the colours are not so great in the second one!
Red and White Cardstock
Papermania Love Kit
Papermania Silk Flowers
Everyday Brads Tower
See D's Springtime Swirls
Red Embossing Powder
Cuttlebug Stylized Flower embossing folder
- Cut a piece of white cardstock slightly bigger than half the square blank card. Emboss it and use red chalks to give it a slightly reddish hue.
- Cut a piece of red paper to cover the other side of the card. Trim one edge using the edging scissors.
- Take the peel off and stick on red card stock. Trim around the edges and then stick onto pink paper from the love kit.
- Emboss the sentiment on white card. Trim it and stick it onto red card stock. Trim around it as well.
- Assemble everything as shown including the silk flowers.