I have entered the above card for the docrafts and Cute Card Thursdays challenges where we were asked to use a tearing and/or ripping technique. This is the result:
White cardstock - medium weight (in order to use in printer)
Whispers Strokes (Black Felt Pen could be used too)
For Him Paper pack- Papermania
Ink it up Brown Pigment ink
Clear embossing powder
PC and Printer
- Tear the edges of a square robot sheet from the For Him pack. Ink the edges, emboss and finally Faux stitch the edges.
- Cut a strip of the square sheet and attach as shown.
- Using a pc print the robot clipart (I enclosed it within a circle border and doodled as shown - my first doodle Yippee!) and sentiments.
- Cut around the circle using edging scissors.
- Attach everything as shown.