I must say I haven't been such a good blogger this last week. I have been busy and was unable to post anything, however, here is my card for the Ismaki Challenge and Cute Card Thursday. I have made this card for my husband on our 2nd Wedding Anniversary. I tried to keep it as masculine as possible although I was so tempted to add ribbons and glitters and the like. Well, here's how I made it:1
Inspirations Paper Pack - Curry - by Ursus
Blue thread and needle
Beatrix Potter Gardening stamp
Heat it up - Sea Foam embossing powder
Spotted Black ribbon
Whispers Water Colours
- Cut a blue card and a white sheet flower paper. Cut an even smaller curry cardboard, tear the bottom edge and stitch the other ones.
- Cut a tag and write the sentiment at the bottom using an embossing pen. Heat the embossing powder once ready.
- Stamp and colour in the Motif using water colours. (No water was used for the soil so as to give it a darker shade).
- Stick image on curry cardboard and cut around it, cut a whole at the top and pass thread through it.
- Stick double sided tape beneath the ribbon and attach embellishments as shown.
- Attach everything to the blue cardstock.