So here is one of my Mother's Day Creations. Pinks and Browns are my favourites this season - they go so well together. Roses and Pinks are also ideal for Mother's Day. For this card I used some basic stamping techniques using water based markers. Have a look at the instructions:
PMA 41752 8X8 Retro Floral Colossal Paper 40 Sheets
29001 Whispers Stroke Brush Marker 12 Pack - Basic Collection
PMA 7518 Ribbon Collection 6M - Garden Floral
OLS 68629 Sticker Mothers Day Flowers - SILVER (Not sure about the code)
50501 Springtime Swirls Kit by See-Ds
Blank Card, Pink and White Cardstock, double sided tape
- Cover the base card with pink cardstock and cut a rectangle of the Papermania paper leaving a small pink border showing.
- Stick a ribbon using double-sided tape an stick it on the panel hiding the edges behind the pink panel.
- Stamp three roses as shown (separately) and then trim the edges and ink them with a pink Whispers brushmarker. Colour the roses in pink.
- Paint the Sentiment with a permanent brushmarker and stick to a white panel, inking the edges.
- Trim the panel and stick everything as shown in the picture.