Here is another creation of mine again with the theme of Mother's Day. For this project I mainly used plain coloured cardstock and HOTP papers. This is also ideal for the Papertake Weekly Challenge. So, here is how I made it:
Blank White Card Blank
Brown, White and Mauve Cardstock
Vintage Papers from the Paper Pizzazz Collection by Hot Off The Press
PM 7591 Brad Tower Everyday Design by Papermania
Matching Buttons and Brown Thread
Double sided table and sticky foam pads
Big Shot Die Cutting Maching (Introductory Kit including Flower die)
Twang Alphabeth by Ellison Design
- Cut the mauve cardstock to fit the blank card leaving a white border showing. Stick panel to white cardstock.
- Draw a circle on brown cardstock using a compass and cut it using scalloped scissors. Punch a whole on every scallop using the hole puncher.
- Cut a heart from mauve cardstock and die cut 6 flowers using the die from the starter Kit. Glitter the edges in green and fix to the heart using a brad.
- Cut a stripe paper from the HOTP Collection using the edging scissors on one side. Stick to mauve panel as shown.
- Die cut the word 'M U M' using the Twang Alphabeth and stick to the HOTP paper.
- Stick the circle and heart to the card as shown.
- Add three buttons with brown thread to embellish the card. (The buttons were actually glued not stitched lol).