I was very pleased this morning when I got the do crafts package from the post. I had won the Challenge of the Week and won some goodies (Colossal Antique Cream Papers and the Mini Embellishment Kit used below). You can imagine what I did next - Of course I started scrapping. Guess what?! I think the card I made fits well the Challenge set by the Daring Cardmakers team so thought of adding it in!
This morning my mum had to undergo a minor operation so I had the perfect occasion to create a 'Get Well Soon' Card with the Papermania papers.
PMA 321 Colossal Antique Cream - Creative Tones by Papermania
PMA 7786 Neutrals by Papermania
29001 Whispers Strokes Brush Markers -Basic Colours
PMA 7850 Mini Embellishment Kit - Yellow
PMA 41352 Paper Kit - Classic
PWR 71303 Embossing Powder Gold (28803)
- Cut a Square card blank and a heart flower paper the same size as the card and use it as backing paper.
- Faux stitch a border round the edges of the paper using a brown brush marker and stick a ribbon from the embellishment kit to the paper using double-sided tape.
- Cut a Circle from the brown paper in the Classic Paper Kit. You can stick to chip board for added strength. Emboss 'Get Well Soon' on the circle using gold powder.
- Fill in flowers from the Creative Tones Paper using the brown brush marker, cut them out and stick around the circle leaving as shown.
- Stick a two silk flowers and attach to card using a brad from the embellishment kit.
Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think about the card!