Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter Monday!



So Easter has come and gone. Yesterday we managed to finish the figolli and hand them out to friends. I must say a big thank you to my hubby as he was the one who did most of the cooking! I ended up scrapping away in my room making some extra Easter card for family and friends. Yeah, yeah, i know it was a very last minute make but I was very pleased with the outcome. I must say my mother-in-law loved hers (Picture above). Would love to know what you think about the cards, so just pop along and leave a comment1, it would be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

angeljakki said...

omg I have never seen chocolate covered figolis. I am half maltese thank you for the kind comment on my blog. Your cards are great x x x

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous!!...and the figolis look delicious!!...I have no idea what is in them though....If you ever post a recipe..please let me know....Thanks so much for spreading the news of my BC...Good Luck!!...Hugs, Ila