Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Eggs and Figolli!


So tomorrow is Sunday Easter and I thought of making some Easter cards. Yes, I know its a bit late - but better late then never - isn't it? Hope you like it!

The blue cardstock has clear emnbossing. I am afraid it doesn't show in the photograph.

Products Used:

PMA 10054 E - EASTER EGG (39032)
PMA 41752: 8X8 RETRO FLORAL COLOSSAL PAPER 40 SHEETS
PMA 7762:DESIGNER BRADS SPOTS - 24 PCS

By the way, if you want to know what figolli are (those of you who are not from Malta) I will be posting pictures tomorrow. I can say that they are deliciously scrumptious!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog and good luck as you start yours!
Now I have to go see where Malta is!!

I like the multiple layers on your egg...very fun. I like the springy color combo too!

Anonymous said...

you are so talented. I love the bright colors and layers of the on your egg. ALso, i love the color combinations you are using on your cards. It makes it stand out to the viewers! Great work!!!

Katharina Frei said...

Wow, this is an amazing card. Great job!