Ooh, have I been feeling down in the dumps this week? I've been sick since last Thursday and am struggling to finish even the smallest chore. Housework has to wait ladies. In the meantime, here is my card for this week - a wedding card for my friend's sister. I'm joining the DCM, the Papercraft star and the ABC challenges. I'm so glad I seem to have finally found my style - yippee! I love working with square cards, stitching, symmetrical designs...you get the feel. Maybe too symmetrical? Not sure, you tell me. So, on to the list now:
Lace from Infuse Collection by Basic Grey
Ledger paper by Making Memories
Black, white and red card stock
Peeled paint and antique linen distress inks
Tim Holtz Visual Artistry - Lifes Possibilities
Sizzix Trixie Girl Alphabet
Sizzix Circle Nesties
Sizzix Circle frames
Big shot machine
Martha Stewart Frond punch
- Cut a panel from Infuse paper and sew a border.
- Cut a smaller panel from Ledger paper, stamp the clock and distress with antique linen. Mount on black card stock and sew the edges.
- Die cut the letters, a circle frame and three circles. Cut the circles into spirals, twist around a pair of tweezers, put upside down and cover the back with PVA. Stick a rhinestone in each.
- Punch and distress the leaves in antique linen and peeled paint. Start with the lighter colour first.
- Assemble everything as shown.