Pink ribbon from Hobbycrafts
Faber Kastell water colours
Pebbles Ink Chalk
White Gel Pen
Antique Linen Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
Exquisite paper collection by Papermania
Wonderful clear stamps collection by Penny Black
Sentiments (free with a magazine)
Circle, Scallop Circle and Square Nestabilities
Die Cutting Machine
- Cut a panel from tan card.
- Die cut 9 rectangles using the square nestabilities and paste onto the panel. Put aside for later.
- Die cut a large scalloped circle and a plain circle (2 sizes smaller) from white cardstock. Die cut a circle of a size in between the other two from tan cardstock.
- Stamp the image, colour and use chalk for the background. Distress the edges using antique linen and use the white gel marker to added details. Attach everything together and use foam pads on the back.
- Tie a bow on a thin pain brush (thinner than a pencil), remove and then use tweezers to pull a length of ribbon through it. Stick to the patched panel using double sided tape.
- Attach everything as shown above.