Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Photo Card and Chipboard Tutorial


So here I am again with a first. Today I am posting a card using two techniques: using photos on the card and making chipboard flowers. Another first is the video tutorial I made (so please be kind as you always have been lol!) showing how I made the flowers from beginning to end. I spent more time experimenting on the movie editor and filming than I did on the card so I hope it was worth it and that some people find it useful. (Image blurred for data protection reasons)


Materials not mentioned in the video are:

Bo Bunny papers
Martha Stewart punch - Frond

I must thank my dear husband and a friend of mine who took the roles of producer and cameraman respectively, lol it was so funny (in fact you might hear me chuckle as I was making the video and by the way, that noise in the background is not my hubby snoring but the automatic zooming of the camera, hehe).


5 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! Your blog looks wonderful! I haven't stopped by in a while but am glad I did today! Hope you are well.
x

Millemaus said...

That card is just beautiful!!! And thanks fot the tuorial. I always love to learn more and more!!! The glue-part made me chuckle too^^
Lovely greeting from Berlin
xxx
Miri

Unknown said...

Very Nice indeed..... Looking forward to for your next info video clip...

Cheryl said...

WOW this is gorgeous,the colour combo is so bright and cheery and the flowers are so pretty!!! I love it!!
xx

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous card. I always love the incorporation of a photo onto any creation. It makes so much more personal.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season.
Hugs
Desire