I did take some time to finish this card for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge, but better late than never as they say.
Venetian Skies and Cream tones - Papermania
Blue and Light Blue Cardstock
Baby Stamps - Doodlebug
Black Staz On Ink
Cropodile Big Bite
Scalloped Edged Scissors
Die Cut machie and Tags
- Trim two panels - one from dark blue cardstock and the other from patterned paper - one smaller than the other by 1/2 a cm.
- Cut a smaller panel from dark blue card stock. Trim the edges with a scallops scissor and punch holes with the Big Bite. Stick a smaller panel of patterned on the blue card stock.
- Die cut 3 tags from patterned paper, dark and light cardstock. Assemble everything so as to add colour to it.
- Stamp the image twice on blue and cream paper. Cut elements from the blue to add to the cream. Add craft wire for the handle.
- Cut a circle and stamp the sentiment. Using a compass, draw two circles one larger than the other and cut using scalloped edged scissors. Add doodles on the scallops with white gel pen.
- Add raffia to the tag and assemble everything as shown.