Oh mice, mice, mice ...
I've been tagged and I need to mention seven fascinating things about me. I don't know how fascinating they are but I'm gonna give it a try:
hmm, still thinking...
- My parents were crazy about Carnival and every year they would make me and my sister costumes. My favourite was a peacock which won various prizes.
- I managed to break a fountain with my temple (don't worry it wasn't that big)
- I love reading and writing.
- When still at primary school I used to go over to friends' without telling mum and she would go crazy with worry.
- I love travelling and the furthest place from Malta I've been to is Hawaii.
- My favourite city is London and would love to live there.
- If I could eat lasagna without the consequence of doing it everyday, I would .
This award states that:
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut,even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who may then pass it on.
And here are the 8 lucky blogger whom I'm tagging and awarding at the same time ;). Enjoy ladies and hope you share the fun: