I have been busy making Christmas cards however I wanted to show you this birthday card that I made a while ago. I bought these Frances Meyer's papers from Amsterdam - my first real crafty find. It was the first craft shop I was in that specialized in scrapbooking so you can imagine my joy at finding it. I don't want to sound cliche but I really felt like a child in a candy store - so much so that I ended up spending about 25o Euros in craft supplies. Two years on, I had not even opened this paper pack yet but once I used it, I just loved it.
Frances Meyer Traveller's scrapbooking paper
Glitz it up - light blue
Pebbles Inc. Chalks
Sizzix die cutting machine
PC and printer
- Cover one side with the striped paper and smaller section with the flower patterned paper.
- Cover the area where the two papers meet with black ribbon
- On your pc, create a banner with a sentiment and print. Cut the sentiment and chalk with a cordinating colour.
- Die cut the present from wine and blue paper. Cut a scalloped black circle and assemble as shown.
- Stick sentiment and present as in the picture.