I have followed Kristine's sketch on Friday Sketcher's to make this card. Its already past midnight and I have only just finished the card. Posting this and then will be off to bed!
Vertical Stripes by Papermania
Flowers - Sizzix Clear stamps
White pigment ink - Ink it Up
Sea Foan embossing powder - Heat it Up
Alphabeth Rub ons
Die Cutting Machine
Sizzix Circle #1
Sizzix Circle Frames
Sizzix Twang Alphabeth
- Cover the cardblank with the striped paper.
- Cut a rectangle from brown cardstock and then cut sideways in half. Trim vertically the edges with a scissors, cover with tacky glue (or embossing pen) and heat emboss to add texture. Stamp the flourishes using white pigment ink and heat emboss with white seafoam powder
- Die cut a circle from light blue cardstock (forgot the name) and then draw a slightly bigger circle with a compass and cut it using edging scissors. After cut around the image pieces and assemble using foam pads. Assemble circle.
- Die cut the small circle and using a stencil and embossing pen write "st"
- Stick a piece of pale blue paper on chipboard and die cut. Attach to circle as shown.
- Use rub-ons to add the sentiment and attache everything as seen in the picture.