Hello everyone, I am feeling a bit under the weather and am trying to forget the pain by crafting. I'll soon have to start another one as it doesn't want to abate... but that's life.
I have finally managed to finish a card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge and Docrafts'. I am not sure if I am still on time for the last one but it fits the bill.
Craftworkcards blank scalloped card
Venetian Skies by Papermania
Core'dinatios - Blue by Papermania
Glitz it - Sparkles
Rainbow Sparkle embossing powder- Heat it Up
Die Cutting Machine
Sizzix Elegant Enhancements #4
- Cover the card blank with patterned paper, leaving a slight white border showing.
- Stamp the image on a circle and cut a scalloped circle from blue core-dinations and file.
- Die cut the embellishments, emboss and use glitter glue round the centre design.
- Add the sentiment using rub-ons and and heat emboss "B" and "Y" in "Birthday".
- Cut 4 slits in the scalloped circle and pass ribbons through them.
- Assemble everything as shown.