This the is card I made for the Friday Sketchers Challenge. I enjoyed working with the sketch provided this week. I used my first K & Co papers ( sent to me by Crafty Hazel after winning her blog candy!) and I just love them.
A friend of mine whisked the card away as soon as it was ready !
K & Co Tim Coffey
White, light and olive green card stock
Skippin Rope Stamp by Penny Black
Faber Castel Watercolours
Staz On ink
Assorted Prima Flowers
Silk Flowers - Neutrals - by Papermania
Everyday Tower Brad by Papermania
Anita's Outline Stickers - Birthday Tags
- Cover the card blank with green card stock. Stick a 6 by 6 daisy patterned paper.
- Cut a circle from olive green card stock and then cut in half. Cut a smaller circle from patterned paper and once again cut in half.
- Stamp the image and colour in. Mat onto an olive green piece of card stock and assemble using foam pads.
- Assemble all parts as shown after inking all the edges.
- Stick a sentiment tag onto olive card and attach using a white brad. Decorate with flowers as shown.