Saturday, September 20, 2008

BFF Award

[award_-_bffgoldcard[1].jpg]

I have been tagged for the first time - I received this quite some time ago but didn't quite manage to post this. But, here I am now and would like to thank Karen for thinking of me (sorry I'm late Karen!). So here are the rules

The Rules:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.

Well, 'dedicated followers' I'm gonna tag those of you I know have been visiting my blog since the early days. Just to say thank you for visiting my blog!

Ink 'n' Rubba
Anesha
Crafting Diva
Megastamper
Desire

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Thank you so much for this award. I feel honoured and am glad that you are following my blog Doing Life. Warm regards from sunny South Africa