I made this card for the Papertake Weekly challenge using Katerina's sketch. I just loved making it.
White and Gold Cardstock
Equisite Paper Collection - Papermania
Inspirations Heart Embellishment
Simply Cards and Papercrafts free ribbon
Sizzix Big Shot
Twang Alphabeth - Sizzix
Circles Frames Sizzix
How to :
- Take cut 2 rectangles from the pink exquisite paper and cut a slightly larger white cardstock. Round the edges (i used an edging scissors). Cut a rectangle, cut scallops and punch holes as shown.
- Chalk the white cardstock green and assemble everything as shown.
- Cut a circle using a scallop scissors and chalk it.
- Die cut a circle from pink and gold cardstock. Assemble as shown and adhere an embellishment to finish.
- Die cut the bride and groom initial letters an adhere to rectangles.