Since for this week's Ismaki's Challenge we had to use red, I decided to focus mainly on that Colour. Here it goes:
Craft Pack - Avec
Springtime Swirls - See D's
Black, Silver and Red Pigment Ink - Ink it Up!
Heat it up! Holographic Black
- Cut a white card blank measuring 14.5 by 14.5 and a red square from the craft pack measuring 13.5 by 13.5. Stitch the edges with white thread.
- Cut two panels one from patterned paper and the other from red. Distress with assorted inks
- Stamp the butterfly on a panel of white cardstock and colour in using water colours. Stamp the image again on vellum using black holographic embossing powder and then use watercolours straight on the vellum. Do not heat it too much as it will curl.
- Cut two side of the panel using edging scissors. Ink the edges
- Stick border and Sentiment on white panel.
- Affix everything as shown