Today I am posting a wedding card which I made using the sketch provided on the Ismaki blog and I also used gems as asked for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge.
Pearl background paper
White silk flowery paper
See-D's Springtime Swirls
Papermania - Bride and Groom
Black Staz On ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Ink it up - Pigment ink - Black
Purple Cow - Edging blades
- Trim the edges of a white card blank and cut a purple pearly paper leaving a white border showing
- Stamp the image twice and fill in using water colours. Cut one of them and attach on top of the other to create a 3D effect.
- Cut the silk paper big enough to cover nearly half of the background paper.
- Cut a piece of green ribbon and attach everything as shown.
- Heat emboss the sentiment and stick to card. Finish off by adding three gems at the bottom as shown.