Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's been long...

Two years to be exact since I last posted here. I can't believe it. Let me just say I have been focusing on another art form - writing.  But here I am now and I'll try to post every now and then. I've been doing some thorough spring cleaning in my craft room (ie gleeing over the stuff I had forgotten I have) which means I wasn't really good at throwing things out. If you live on an island where it cost an eye to ship things to you, then every speck of glitter has to be used well!



Anyway, I had to take a break in the midst of dusting all my treasures (read that as Tim Holtz fabulosity) and here's what happened:




I'm entering this to this week's Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything Goes'.  Head off there to see fab designs by talented crafters.

Best

J

No comments: