Wondering what I made with those bits and pieces on my desk? Here is my new Anniversary card. I've had this stamp for quite a while now but I inked it up for the first time last week. The card has been ready for a while but with being sick and having an assignment to finish, I couldn't really spend too much time online. But here I am now, with a new favourite stamp!
Anniversary Cupid by Penny Black
A to Z Alphabet by Fiskars
Ashlyn and Chloe papers by Basic Grey
Brown ribbon (hobbycrafts)
Faber Kastel watercolours
White embossing powder
Butterfly (Accesorize stickers)
Scallop and Rectangle Nesties
Big Shot machine
Martha Stewart scallop dot edge punch
- Cut two panels from Ashlyn and Chloe papers. Distress the edges.
- Punch a border from green paper and attach the ribbon.
- Stamp the image twice, colour and mat on a scalloped panel. For the second image colour only the hearts
- Stamp and heat emboss the letters, cut them individually.
- Assemble everything as shown, embellishing with a butterfly.