D for Distressing is what we had to go for at The ABC Challenge. And boy, did I go for it? What do you think?
I distressed the background papers (yes including the red panel), the flower and the leaves. Practically everything except for the image and black card stock. Hope you like it!
Fired Brick, Tattered Rose, Antique Linen, Peeled Paint Distress Inks
From the Garden stamps by Fancy Pants (Swirl)
Free Flower stamp with Craft Stamper (August)
Surprise - Forever Friends
Clear embossing ink
Zing white embossing powder
Anita's glossy accents
Silver Adirondack Paint Dabber
Sizzix Die cutting machine
Frond Leaf by Martha Stewart
- Stamp some swirls in clear embossing ink, sprinkle white embossing powder and heat set.
- Cut a panel slightly smaller than the card, distress it with Tattered rose and then stamp more swirls in Fired Brick.
- Stamp the Forever Friends image and water colour it 3 times. Cut and decoupage.
- Cut panels from black card stock and water colour paper using Nesties. Distress the white panel using Fired Brick.
- Stamp the flower 3 times. Distress using Antique Linen and Fired Brick. Cut and decoupage it. Use glossy accents over it and let it dry. Once dried, assemble and top with a metal charm.
- Punch the leaves and distress using Antique Linen and Peeled Paint.
- Die cut the accents and paint using Silver Adirondack paint dabber.