Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friday Sketchers 66



We had a slight breeze in the last few days and sticking in the craftroom was more bearable than in previous days. Still its difficult at the moment to craft whan all that I want to do is to swim, swim, swim. And I have been swimming - the only problem is that I have a backlog of orders - guess who my esteemed client is? Yes, you guessed right, it is my dear hubby and I can't leave my dear hubby unsatisfied can I? (Between you and me, what excuse can I give him for spending so much on my stash otherwise, lol?)

So, here is the card I made for his brother's wife and I hope she likes it - she's a fellow crafter and a darn good one at that too, so it better be good hehe. I followed the sketch on Friday Sketchers and used papers from my newly bought stash - Bloom & Grow from My Mind's Eye - my fav at the moment.








Materials:

Bloom & Grow - My Minds Eye
Olive Green Cardstock
Surprise - Forever Friends Stamp
Faber Castell Colours
Rhinestones
From the Garden - Fancy Pants Stamps
Silver String Ribbon







13 comments:

Nilla said...

Hey have missed you! This is an adorable card, love the image and the soft tone! Hugs Nilla

Danielle said...

Gorgeous card Josianne! The papers go perfectly with this super cute image and your colouring is awesome! Love your flower detail - great take on the FS sketch!
Hugs, Danielle

Anonymous said...

Really cute card,love the sweet bears and flowers!
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

CraftyC said...

This s beautiful, I love the colours and pretty papers
Clairex

LINDA said...

This is just so cute.. love the DP that you used.. very lovely..
Hugs, linda

debby4000 said...

WOW this is gorgeous, beautiful cute bear and wonderful flowers and colours.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Such a cute card! I love the colors and the image you used.

Hugs, Simone

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Josianne,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

a lovely card....i like the colours,the papers,the stamp....fantastic....

thanks for looking in my blog....

Hugs
Bella

* Üla * said...

Hello,
Thanks for visiting my blog and the nice comment :-)
Your card has become a beauty too!
hugs Ula

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is the cutest.

Ila said...

Gorgeous card!...the little bears are Super Cute...your coloring and papers are Wonderful!!..

Here is a link for the flowers on my last card...they are called Prima Caboodles - Royalty Mix

http://www.scrapbookersparadise.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=33&products_id=601116815

Hugs, Ila

Emma said...

Gorgeous card....I love the image and papers, so cute.
Emma x