I made this card both for Papertake Weekly and Friday Sketchers Challenge, however, silly me, once again ( yes I did this mistake more often than you can think of), I realized the Papertake Weekly's Challenge was last weeks. Well, no matter, I still enjoyed making it.
Rich reds paper - Papermania
Brown and white cardstock
Faber castell colours
Mini brads - brown - Doodlebug Designs
White gel pen
Sizzix Big Shot
- Cut the cardstock and to follow the sketch. Stamp the image and colour in. Decorate with blue glitter to add accent.
- Die cut the letters and stick to smallest panel.
- Die cut the swirl, add glue and sprinkle glitter.
- Cut the panel with the decorative edge by first hand drawing a curved line on the patterned paper. Use the same curve as a template to draw the curve on brown cardstock. Cut the curve using edging scissors. Finish with white dots on each scallop.
- Fix everything as shown in picture