Do not forget my BLOG CANDY. Click here for the chance of winning!
Here is the card I made for Cute Card Thursday (Letters), Secret Crafter (Glitter) and Do Crafts Challenge (Three Colours). I also set myself the challenge of trying the shabby chic technique - crunching and inking paper. It was heartbreaking at first to crumple the paper but I am glad I did with the orange one on the smaller panel.
Temptations - The Big One - Papermania
Anita's Tall Cards
Chipboard and hand drawn flower
Antique Mini Brads - Doodlebug Design
PC and Printer
Red - Sparkle Trims
Ink It up - Brown
Sizzix Decorative Accents, Twang and Trixie Alphabeth
- Trim a panel to cover the card blank and a panel from cream paper smaller by 1/2 cm.
- Cut a red panel measuring 9.5cm by 9 cm and an orange panel by 1/2 a cm less than the red one. Crumple the orange panel and pass over the brown ink.
- Die cut the scalloped and the oval frame.
- Print the sentiment on a rough paper and then stick the cream panel on top using tacky glue. In order to see where you are putting the panel, put the paper agains the light.
- Print the sentiment and attach everything as shown.
- Stick some designer paper onto chipboard, draw the flower, and cut it out. Die cut the decorative accents from chipboard (with the designer paper), using some glitter on the edge and sprinkle some glitter. Cut a small circle for the middle part.
- Attach everything as shown, embellishing with some sparkly ribbon.
- Die cut the letters and sprinkle glitter. Fix to card.