I have had some people asking me how to leave a comment on top while posting other ones. It is quite simple once you get the gist of it. Here are some basic instructions that might help you:
- Start off by writing your post as usual on the compose tab (not on the edit html tab as I did, lol!).
- Edited To Say: Once the post is written, publish it as usual and then press the 'pencil' or the edit button on your blog.
- Once you are ready, go to post options and click it.
4. You should see a tab like the one below.
5. Go to Post date and Time and set the date till when you want that particular post to stay on top. After you do this click Publish Post and it should be done. Easy as 1, 2, 3!
I am definitely not a pc guru, but if you do find this helpful I would appreciate it if you linked back to this post. Let's help other crafters avoid wasted time - and I did waste time until I managed to do this on my own. I am sure everyone of us crafters would rather spend time with our stash!
Tell me how you found this tutorial and whether it was easy to follow. If not I'll try to simplify it as much as I can.