This week I decided to participate in the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I just love the clean sketches they provide and wanted to have a go. So, here it goes:
Venetian Blue Papers- Papermania
Navy Blue and White Cardstock
Birthday Girl Stamp by Stampendous!
LG Round Neutrals Brads - Papermania
Spotted Red Ribbon - local haberdashery
White and Blue Adorindack Paint Dabbers - Bright
Die Cutting Machine
Flowers w/Leaf - Sizzix Originals
- Cut the panels from card stock and patterned papers. Distress the edges with the nail file. Stick the patterned papers on the card stock.
- Pierce 3 holes and attach the brads to the larger panel and stamp the sentiment on the smaller one.
- Die cut the flower and dab white paint on the large flower until it is evenly covered. Use a heat gun to dry the paint after sprinkling some white glitter on the last paint.
- Paint the smaller flower with blue paint. Leave to dry and then paint white. Distress the edges with a file.
- Use a compass to draw 3 circles as shown. Cut the larger blue one with scalloped scissors. Ink the edges of the white one and finally stick everything using foam pads.
- Before attaching the circle embellishment, fix two ribbons on its hidden side.
- Attach everything as shown.
Do not forget the blog candy I am offering to two lucky winners! Open till 15th March.