At the CCT, the challenge was to create a card with spring in mind and this is what I came up with. I used these fab Brenda Walton Dollhouse Papers. I like the soft pastel colours and chose to spice it up with some gold glitter.
Anita's square card blanks
K & Co Brenda Walton Dollhouse Papers
Tangerine, Brown and White Card stock
Making Memories Black Brads
Gold Glitter from the Glitter Pot
Die Cut Machine
Sizzlits Phrase, Baby Boy/Girl
Trixie Alphabeth Set
Scrapbook Adhesive Sheets
- Cut a panel from tangerine cardstock, slightly smaller from the card blank.
- Cut a 5.5 by 12.5 cm panel from the flower dots paper and a 7.5 by 12.5 cm. and stick to the panel
- Put the ribbon to hide the slit and a flower to embellish.
- Die cut the "baby" and "GIRL". Before die cutting the latter, cut some scrapbook adhesive, stick one side to the white card stock and die cut. After die cutting the letters, remove the sheet covering the adhesive and cover with glitter.
- Mount everything as shown.