Here is the card I made for the Ismaki Challenge. Took me three days to finish - I start and them leave off, I start again and then leave off again and again. Quite pleased with the results and love the colours. Not sure if there is still something missing - maybe the "best wishes" panel?
I took the photo using the make-shift, home-made "mini photo studio" of which I will show some pics later on. Its definitely nothing special but it works.
Tim Coffey Designer Pads
Silver Sentiments Peel-Offs
Nap Time - Penny Black Stamp
Black Thread and Needle
Big Shot Die cutting machine
- Cut a panel from lilac card and stick a green cross hatched patterned paper on top.
- Stamp the image and fill in. Attach to a slightly larger green panel and an even larger scalloped lilac one. Assemble using double sided tape.
- Cut two small panels. Stick the sentiment on one and the gems on the other.
- Pierce the holes and stitch using black thread.
- Die cut the swirl and assemble everything as shown.