I made this pocket for the blog candy winner this week - Crafting Diva - and I hope she likes it.
Brown Card stock
Papermania Citrus Papers
Sizzix Clear Stamps - 654954
Stickles Glitter glue
Pink Thread and needle
Sizzix Design Accents
- Cut a piece of card stock measuring slightly bigger than the papers you are storing them in. Use the sketch given below.
- Cut another piece of brown card stock measuring about 7 inches and stick to a green sheet. Pierces holes where you want the stitching to go and then stitch.
- Stamp 3 flowers on pink card stock, cut and add glitter to the center.
- Die cut two accents from chipboard and green paper. Use foam pads to stick on pocket. (You can use two methods - either die cut chipboard and paper separately and then stick together as shown or first stick paper to chipboard and then die cut. The second is definitely less fiddly.
- Assemble everything as shown