I have just finished my card for the Ismaki #14 Challenge. This is what I've come up with. I was asked by a friend to make a pinkish, flowery wedding card and this sketch just fit the bill. I had the spotted paper for over a year and hadn't used them even once. I am quite pleased with the result, although I am not quite sure about the blue used for the wedding dress - What to you think?
Light cream, maroon, blue and brown card
Basic Grey Paper - Be Mine- Blush
Papermania Everyday Brad Tower
Papermania Silk Flowers Neutrals
Papermania Mini Embellishment Kit - Yellow
See D's Springtime Flower Collection
Ink it Up Black Pigment ink
Heat It Up Embossing Powder - Enchanted Gold
All Night Media Pigment Ink -Pearl White Metallic
Clear Embossing Powder
Rayher round pastel (small) eyelets
Ribbon (local craft store)
Sizzix Originals - Circle
Sizzix - Wedding Set
- Cut maroon cardstock to measure 15 by 15 and a circle using the Big Shot machine. Emboss the outer edge of the circle using pearl pigment ink and enchanted gold powder
- Cut a large rectangle from the Be Mine papers and use an edging scissors to cut in half. Set the eyelets in the corners of the inside edges and pass the ribbon as shown.
- Die cut the bride and groom 3 times and piece them as shown. (Before emboss the brides underskirt, flowers and train using the pearl metallic pigment ink and clear embossing powder).
- Stamp the sentiment on cream card stock using black pigment ink and emboss with clear powder. Cut around it and then stick to maroon card. Cut around the sentiment once again.
- Affix everything as shown. Attach flowers using brads.